Monday, November 3, 2014

Introducing Frenzeelo Collective


Introducing Frenzeelo Collective. The place where you can find an online portfolio and a collective of all things awesome. Basically, this website lets you see all kinds of work that I have done over the past few years. Whether they're infographics, graphic designs or videos, you can find all of them right here. There will also be write ups and ideas that I would like to share as well. If you're looking for inspiration for any creative projects that you are taking up or maybe you just want to find some new enriching ideas, Frenzeelo Collective has plenty to offer. Below is a full explanation of what Frenzeelo Collective is all about.


It's all about design

Over the past few years, I have done loads of designs ranging from app mockups to logos to posters and so much more. Although they're not as professional-looking or appealing, I have made sure that the designs are as appealing and professional as possible. Although I enjoyed using open source software (most of my designs are made using the open source GIMP software), I'm currently learning Photoshop one small step at a time as it's the industry standard when it comes to designing things. Sure there's Illustrator as well which is more favourable towards vector-based graphics but I would like to take small steps. For now, I will start with Photoshop and once I'm ready, I'll be ready to take on Illustrator. It's all part of the learning process.


Write Ups and Ideas

If you followed me closely on my other blog, Frenzeelo, you will know that I really enjoyed writing. Frenzeelo Collective will also have a fair share of write ups as well. Most of the write ups will be about ideas and how to improve anything (like for example, How Microsoft can improve Windows RT) and some will just be random write ups just to express my thoughts and feelings as well. There are also plenty of photographs to go along with the write ups as well to make reading a much more enjoyable experience.


Videos

As you know from my other blog, I have a YouTube series called Frenzeelo TV where I show you how to explore Singapore for less. I don't just have interest in making videos about exploring Singapore for less in general but I also have interest in making other kinds of videos as well. I have plans of making time lapse videos, short films and much more using just my trusty one and a half year old compact digital camera. Ir just doesn't seem fitting that these videos will have the Frenzeelo TV name so it make much more sense to put it under the Frenzeelo Collective instead.



Infographics

Infographics are becoming more and more popular these days due to their colourful, informative and shareable nature. They're so appealing to people that there are even sites dedicated to showing all kinds of infographics from around the world and sites dedicated to helping you create an infographic. I have so much interesting bite-sized information that I would like to share so infographics makes an awful lot of sense to me. And I will use my still developing Photoshop skills to create the infographics.


There are so many things I want to share

There are still plenty of things that I want to share on Frenzeelo Collective. It's why it has the 'Collective' name as it's basically a collective of my thoughts and ideas that I have. I don't want my hard to go to waste and just live in my computer's hard drive. I want to share them with the world and what creative things that I have done. Frenzeelo is still my main blog though and that blog will be updated as frequently as possible as compared to Frenzeelo Collective.

Do check back regularly right here at Frenzeelo Collective to see the valuable work that I have done so far and do check out my regular blog, Frenzeelo at http://www.frenzeelo.blogspot.com/ if you haven't. I hope that this blog serves as a point of inspiration and a place to find new ideas for new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment